Cookie & Privacy Statement
Our website sets cookies and similar tools solely in order to enable or enhance your experience on the website. This policy explains how we use our cookies.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of information or tiny files that are stored by the browser on your mobile device or computer when you first visit a site. These cookies help the website to identify your device the next time you visit.
The cookies serve many functions. For instance, they help us recall your preferences while you visit our site. The cookies also enable us to develop our website to reflect the interests of our users by, among other things, analysing who has seen which pages, how frequently particular pages are visited and determining the most popular areas of our website. However, please note that most of these cookies will not collect information that identifies you, and instead will collect more general information like a general location of the user.
What types of cookies do we use?
Some cookies are essential for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website. These cookies are typically removed or deleted once you log out. However, in some cases they may remain even after you have logged out in order to remember your site preference.
Form related cookies
When you submit information through a form, cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Among other things, we utilise cookies to count the number of visitors and to analyse how our visitors use our website and also to monitor the performance of our website. This helps us to provide a high-quality experience and to improve the way our website works. For example, it ensures that users can easily find what they are looking for.
Third party cookies
We use or allow third parties to serve cookies that fall into the two categories above. For example, like many companies, we use Google Analytics to help us monitor our website traffic. We may also use third party cookies to help us with market research, improving site functionality and monitoring compliance with our terms and conditions and other policies.
You can easily disable our cookies or block some or all cookies, or even delete cookies which have already been set by altering your browser privacy settings. However, please keep in mind that if you do choose to disable the cookies, you may find that certain sections of our website do not work properly. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
Changes to our cookies policy
From time to time we may change how we use and place cookies. Accordingly, we recommend that you check this page periodically in order to review our current policies and practices.
We respect your privacy and guarantee that all personal information submitted to us (through the platforms) is secured in respect of confidentiality and no piece of such information is shared with any other party (unless explicitly solicited by us and permitted by users or required by law).
By using this site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
- Sarvada Legal is a full service law firm engaged in providing legal services (“service”) with our office at A-10, Pamposh Enclave, New Delhi -110048, India.
- If you are accessing the platforms from any location outside India, you do so at your own risk and will be solely liable for compliance with any local laws, as may be applicable.
Data collection and Usage
- In order to access our platforms, you may be required to provide us with personal information like name, address, e-mail address, telephone number etc. We may also collect, store and use information about the type of browser you use, pages viewed, viewing time, IP address etc.
- If users indicate that they do not want to furnish certain information, we do not solicit the same in any form.
We may use the information so collected in the following manner:
- To manage and administer the platforms;
- To conduct audits and quality assessment procedures;
- To analyse the use of our platforms and troubleshooting problems in relation to our platforms;
- To carry out research;
- To provide, maintain and improve our services via the platforms;
- To respond to requests and other communications received via the platforms;
- To carry out any other purpose for which you provided the information.
Access and Choice of Users
- You are entitled to review, update, amend and delete the information provided by you to us. Please write to us at email@example.com for such requests. We will comply with such requests within a reasonable time, unless we are required to keep certain information for legal purposes.
- Access to, or correction, updating or deletion of your personal information may be denied or limited by us if it would violate another person’s rights, leads to such personal information being incorrect and/or is not otherwise permitted by applicable law.
All user information collected by us through the platforms is maintained confidentially and not consciously shared with any third parties other than in the following circumstances:
- If required by governmental, regulatory or law enforcement agencies;
- If required by law to be supplied to any other entity;
- Shared with affiliate entities who are acting as our counterparties, consultants and advisors in relation to the platforms;
- Shared with entities who are authorised by us to person certain functions in relation to the platforms, and/or our services, including our third party service providers and insurers;
- If required to protect our rights or property;
- If require to prevent a crime or protect national security; or
- If required to protect the personal safety of user or the public.
We may also share aggregated information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular user.
- We use reasonable technical and organizational security measures to ensure a level of protection for personal data appropriate to the nature, scope and purpose of processing personal data, the risks associated with such processing, and the likelihood and severity of the harm that may result from such processing.
In any case of security or privacy concerns, users can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The transmission of information via internet though, is not completely secure as no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the platforms, including through the illegal acts of third parties.
- As a user of the platforms, you assume all responsibility and risks for your use of the platforms, the internet generally, and the information you post or access and for your conduct on and off the platforms.
Third Party Links
- The Platforms may contain links to third party websites and services (“Third Party Services”). We have no control over such Third Party Services, which are provided by persons or companies other than Us. We are not responsible for any collection or disclosure of Your information by such companies or persons thereof.
- Further, we are not liable for any loss or damage which may be incurred by You as a result of the collection and/or disclosure of Your information via Third Party Services. We shall not be liable for any disputes arising from or in connection with such transactions between You and the aforementioned third parties.
You agree and undertake to indemnify Us in any suit or dispute by any third party arising out of disclosure of information by You to third parties either through our platforms or otherwise, and Your use and access of websites, applications and resources of third parties. We assume no liability for any actions of third parties with regard to Your Information or Personal Information which You may have disclosed to such third parties.
Grievance Officer and contact information
In accordance with the IT Act and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Ms. Rashmi Saxena
You may write to her at the following address:
A-10 Pamposh Enclave,
New Delhi – 110048
Email her at email@example.com